My diffuser has had a big "workout" this week. It has been on most of the day in my office.
My favourite blend this week was one I called the "Fresh Energy" Blend.
It had 3 drops of Purification, 3 drops of Lime, 2 drops of Spearmint and 2 drops of Lemon grass.
Wow! This blend made my room smell so amazing and I help energised.
Definitely a lovely combination.
CLICK HERE to get a FREE Copy of the e-book
Simple Guide to Starting your Essential Oil Journey.
Today I received a new parcel to my front door and I have been so excited about receiving this one. Firstly because it's got my favourite single essential oil in it - Northern Lights Black Spruce and secondly because this oil reminds me about my home country Sweden. I used to spend time in the forest with this smell and it's divine and so grounding.
This essential oil blend has also got Peppermint, Cedarwood and Orange in it.
I have it diffusing in my office and the moment and it smells amazing. I am feeling uplifted, happy and I also feel that things will be fine. 😀
Comment Below to find out how you can get this oil into your home.
It's a perfect time to start your essential oil and wellness journey. When you order product for 100 PV (Point Value) you will get a gift - a beautiful Desert Mist Diffuser worth approx. $135.
There are some amazing collections you can get started with such as the ones below and you can even choose your choice of products.
CLICK HERE to order Make sure you add the 2451127 as the Enroler and Sponsor (Aspire Wellbeing) and we will also give you Free Coaching, resources and a FREE course.
You can also click here to contact me for more information and for help.
This amazing offer ends on the 31st of May 2021.
Eucalyptus is the oil of Australia to me. It smells so fresh, citrusy and clean. It is an essential oil that many people have heard of and it was definitely the first favourite Australian oil, especially for the winter season.
The beautiful Eucalyptus Radiata is in fact grown in Australia.
But there are also a couple more Eucalyptus oils - the next one is called Eucalyptus Globulus and this one is also from Australia. This smells bold, rich and earthy.
The third Eucalyptus oil is called Eucalyptus Blue and this oil is from Ecuador. This Eucalyptus oil smells herbaceous, woody and invigorating.
- I like to massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into my scalp and let the rejuvenating scent refresh my locks and my outlook.
- I like to gently rub a drop or two of Eucalyptus Globulus behind my ears when I study or write that to-do list
- I often add 4–6 drops of Eucalyptus Blue with Epsom Salt in my warm bath - it's so refreshing!
- I have added 8 - 10 drops in a little glass spray bottle together with a table spoon of with hazel. I use this spray to clean my Yoga/Pilates Mat. It makes it smell amazing too!
- I use any of the Eucalyptus oils to a carrier oil to make a massage oil. It's invigorating!
- I sometimes add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus or Eucalyptus Blue to my favorite unscented lotion to help hydrate my skin.
- I sometimes add a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiate to some coconut oil and rub it on my chest and back for some wonderful cleaning feeling.
- I also have a favourite diffuser blend that includes Eucalyptus: I add 4 drops of Rosemary, 2 drops of Eucalyptus Blue and 2 drops of Lavender
What are your favorite way to use Eucalyptus oil?