Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST) - BOWEN Therapy
45 minutes $95, 60 min. $110 (buy 3 for $287) – $95, 90 min. – $130
Neurostructural Integration Technique aim to remove acute & chronic pain, dysfunctional physiological conditions and emotional conditions by “restoring structural integrity of the body”.
NST – Neurostructural Integration Technique is considered by leading health authorities to be the worlds’ premier “hands-on” technique in spinal and structural therapy for lasting pain removal and rejuvenation.
Using highly specialised soft-tissue manipulations, NST is able to reset the body’s muscle tensional system causing safe, natural auto-regulation to occur within the spinal column and it’s structures, thereby rapidly eliminating pain and symptoms, whilst restoring integrity and vitality!
NST differs because it Awakens very powerful innate healing responses from deep within.
NST regards all symptoms as manifestation of imbalances within the system & seeks within the system and seeks to remove via systematic integration!
NST offers the Human Organism an opportunity to re-integrate via structure & related systems which acts like a RESET
NST alone won’t make you healthy. You also need to incorporate a healthy lifestyle, mindset and emotional health.
The following list of symptoms frequently “disappear” in a response to a NST Session:
- Cranial and Temporomandibular Joins (TMJ) problems
- Neck problems including whiplash
- Head injuries and headaches including migraine
- Back problems both lumbar and thoracic
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Leg problems including hamstrings, knee and ankles
- Sacral Coxxyc and pelvic problems
- Sciatica, neuralgia and neuritis
- Sport injuries
- Musculoskeletal, reproductive and menopausal disorders
- Baby colic, gastic reflux and feeding problems
- Acute & Chronic fatigue and sleep disorders
- Stress Conditions, emotional depression and some learning / ADHD difficulty
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- and more
The treatment NST (neurostructural integration technique) was developed by Dr. Michael Nixon-Livy and results in fast and effective pain relief combined with increased energy levels and better health.
NST is safe for all conditions and age groups. A session may last anywhere from 5 – 60 minutes, depending on the individual’s presenting symptom.
What you need to know after you have had a Neurostructural Integration Technique treatment
- Do Not sit for any longer than 30 minutes at a time on the day of your list. Lying down is OK.
- Do as much walking as possible each day (at least 15 minutes)
- Drink as much pure water as is comfortable (no less than 5 glasses per day, assists in flushing of toxins).
- Avoid stimulating substances – coffee (Painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs are ok, if necessary)
- Move carefully e.g squat instead of bending when picking something up, do Not cross legs, be careful getting in and out of car and bed.
- No other form of manipulations for 1 week e.g massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupuncture, kinesiology etc.
- No strenuous activity for 2 – 4 days after visit
- Do not use orthotic appliances in shoes
- No excessive heat or cold on areas that have been treated e.g do not stand under the shower with hot water running on neck, do not use an electric blanket. Not hot baths or saunas for 1 week after visit
- After T.M.J procedure do not bite hard on apples, nuts etc. for 2 – 4 days. Also avoid doing large yawns
- Reactions can range from hot and cold flashes, emotional releases, headaches and body aches. Keep in mind that reactions are a positive sign that the healing process is taking place.