This is a quote by William Danforth.
If you have the opportunity to get up and watch the sun rise, I highly recommend it. Your day will turn out to be a little more sunny because of it.
4. Give up on the need to always be right. Ask yourself if your life would be different if you let go of your ego and the need to be right all the time. Ask yourself; would I rather be right or would I rather be kind?
5. Give up blaming others. Blaming others just gives your power away and instead start loving your life
6. Give up on your limiting beliefs and what you cannot or can do. Don't allow your limiting beliefs keep you held back. Let them go and grow!
7. Give up your self defeating self talk. Saying negative and destructive things to ourselves only hurt ourselves!
8. Give up the need to be perfect and the need to impress others. That is just hard work and that is not what you are here for. Take of the mask and be unapologetically you. Then life is a lot easier and you will start attract the "right" things and people into your life.
9. Give up on any resistance to change. Change is required to move forward.. It's good! Be brace to follow your bliss and embrace change.
10. Give up on all your excuses. Excuses will only limit yourself. Throw all excuses in the rubbish bin. That's where they belong.
11. Give up on complaining. It's not the people, places or the situation that make you miserable - it's how you choose to look at it.
12.Give up on the past. This is probably the hardest one. Your past might have looked better than the now or it might have looked scary. remember that the present moment it all you have,. Embrace the now moment and plan for the future.
13. Give up fears. Did you know that you create fear? It's only an illusion. It does not exist. It is all in your mind.
14. Give up any attachments. This will detach you and you will feel more free, peaceful and be more kind.
15. Give up any labels and instead open your mind up a little more. That is when the mind can really work.