- I like to massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into my scalp and let the rejuvenating scent refresh my locks and my outlook.
- I like to gently rub a drop or two of Eucalyptus Globulus behind my ears when I study or write that to-do list
- I often add 4–6 drops of Eucalyptus Blue with Epsom Salt in my warm bath - it's so refreshing!
- I have added 8 - 10 drops in a little glass spray bottle together with a table spoon of with hazel. I use this spray to clean my Yoga/Pilates Mat. It makes it smell amazing too!
- I use any of the Eucalyptus oils to a carrier oil to make a massage oil. It's invigorating!
- I sometimes add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus or Eucalyptus Blue to my favorite unscented lotion to help hydrate my skin.
- I sometimes add a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiate to some coconut oil and rub it on my chest and back for some wonderful cleaning feeling.
- I also have a favourite diffuser blend that includes Eucalyptus: I add 4 drops of Rosemary, 2 drops of Eucalyptus Blue and 2 drops of Lavender
The second time I made it I added some Peppermint oil which I really loved but that is an option of course. If you are going to add the Essential Oil make sure you use the Young Living’s peppermint as this is a pure, therapeutic grade oil and it’s a culinary oil.
Then I take out the tin from the freezer and put the chocolate layer and return to the freezer for about 30 minutes. If you want to add a few drops of Peppermint oil – do it just before you pour it on.
A few years ago I decide to start using deodorants that does not contain Aluminium. I was not keen on applying this mineral under my arms, particularly as there are lymph nodes there. I tried so many different brands and a lot of them had other added things it it, such as perfume or very low quality essential oils. I simply wanted to know exactly what was in it. So I decided to start making my own with beautiful therapeutic, pure grade essential oils that also have a positive impact on your body.
It is so easy to make a natural deodorant and the best thing is that you can add your favourite essential oils.
Here is a simple recipe on how I made this deodorant.
- 2 1/2 tbsp Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 6 - 8 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 - 8 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 1 - 2 drop os Tea Tree Essential Oil
Start by melting the Shea butter and then add the coconut oils and let it melt together. Once it's melted, add arrowroot and baking soda and then the essential oils. Put it in a glass jar and then in the fridge until hardened.
So simple to make! You can watch the video below and make sure you subscribe to our Youtube channel so you get updated when I post more Health, Wellness and Essential Oils Tips.