It's hard to believe that I have been teaching movement classes for so long now. If someone would have told me 2020, that I would be teaching the Body Awakening classes in 20 years time from now; "I would have probably said No Way". 😂
I would have found it difficult to believe. You see, I am a person that likes challenges and change. I guess I have had that by doing things differently, but it has still been around teaching movement.
This photo was taken many years ago now at Point Addis Beach
Well, in the last few months, I have had to adapt to our new "normal". I started taking things online, thinking it would not last too long. This instead has opened my eyes to wanting to share my movement session with many more people. I want to assist thousands and thousands more people who will benefit from what I share and I also want to make them know that I am here to support them. I am here to create a Body Awakening Movement - a movement program that is a community that works on mobility, flexibility, strength and balance in their bodies.
I know that anyone that practise some of these movement will have more quality of life and feel younger and more vibrant. We are made to move but sometimes life gets busy an we don't make time for it.
I want to make it easy and fun for people to be part of this and although you won't leave your home or the place your are at to join the session, it will still be motivating and inspiring as I will hold you accountable and inspired to incorporating some movement in your life. You can do a session when it suits you, perhaps ones a week or perhaps 5 times a week. That is your choice.
I will also be going live via Zoom where you can join me and this will be live-streamed into the Body Awakening Group that you will part of.
The last few months have ignited my passion for my movement sessions again.
I can't wait to share it with you and the rest of the world.
Do you want to be Happy? I know that I do and I am pretty sure you do to. I have learnt to give up a few things in order to make my life so much more easier and more fun.
I believe that we hold on to so many things that cause us stress, pain and suffering. Sometimes we are reluctant to "let all these things go". We just cling on too them.
Are you ready to "let go" of what causes your life to be a struggle, stressful and miserable?
Well, today I thought I will share some of my top tips for creating a Happier Life.
- Give up the past; I know it's not easy because we are familiar with the past and the future is unknown. Just keep in mind that the present moment is all that you have and all you ever will have. Be present in everything you do. Life is. journey and not a destination. Develop a clear vision for your future, prepare yourself but always remember to be present and have fun in the "now" moment.
- Let go of limiting Beliefs: Did you know that a belief is just an idea that you hold in your mind. Don't let your thoughts limit you from what you can do and what is possible. Let yourself dream and spread your wings and fly!
- Stop the Blaming Game: Give up the need to blame other people for what you have done or haven't done. Stop giving away your power and start to take responsibility for your life
- Give up the need to be right: It's simply not worth it. Would you rather be right, or would you rather be kind? Ask yourself, is it really worth it.
- Stop the need of being in control: Allow yourself to give up the need to always control everything that happens to you and around you, situations, people and event.
- Stop complaining: Complaining never makes anyone happy, it only makes you miserable. Remember that no-one can "make you" happy.
- Be yourself unapologetically: Stop trying so hard to be something you are not. Just be you. You will find that people will be drawn to you and you will also be much happier.
- Give up fears: Did you know that fear is only an illusion, it doesn't exist - you created it. Its is all in your mind.
- Stop labelling: labelling things, people or events that you don't understand as being awful, weird or different will only close your mind. Instead, open yourself and your mind by stop labelling.
- Give up resistance to change: Change helps you move forward. We cannot live without change. Change will help you improve your life and also the lives of those around you. Allow yourself to follow your bliss!
- Let go of attachments: The moment that you detach yourself from all things you become peaceful, tolerant, kind. You will be at a place of understanding without trying. Letting go of attachment does not mean that you let go of the love.
- Live your life: Listen to your inner voice. Listen to your heart. That inner voice is your calling. If you listen to other people instead, you will be unhappy. You then only please other people. Remember that you have only one life and it's for you to live on your terms. Don't let other people distract you from following your bliss and listen to your heart's desires.
- Stop self-defeating self-talk: Become aware of how you speak to yourself - what you keep telling yourself. Don't believe everything the mind is telling you - especially if it does not serve you. These voices may not be yours. They belong to someone else. Be the kindest person to yourself. You are worth it all!
- Give up your excuse: Yes you heard me right. Send them away! You no longer need them. Spend your time growing and working on improving yourself instead. Excuses are like lies. They do not serve you. Be truthfully honest with yourself.
- Stop criticism: Remember that we are all different, yet we are the same. We all want to be happy, we all want love and be loved and we all want to be understood.
Oola Coaching can assist you in creating a Balance Happy Life. Click on the image to read more>>>
Did you know that the act of burning herbs is common throughout the world and commonly associated with Native American traditions?
The ancient spiritual roots of this intentional act is believed to harness the spirit of sacred plants to cleanse a person, space or object of negative energies.
By repeating your intention in the form of an affirmation, mantra or prayer, either loud or in your own mind throughout the ritual, you can shift the energy to release negativity and manifest positive changes.
White Sage (Salvia Apiana), Source California
For hundreds of years, white sage has been considered a sacred, cleansing, purifying and protective plant. It has been used in rituals and ceremonies for centuries, white sage is often burned in a ritual know as smudging.
Sage emits negative ions and our aura holds positive ions. Through the smudging process we can neutralise our aura or the energy of other spaces and objects to cleanse and renew.
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens)
Its name translates to “holy wood” in Spanish.
Source: From the sacred Palo Santo tree, South America.
Palo Santo has a long history of use by the native people of South America as an essential tool in sacred shamanic rituals for its energetic cleansing and medicinal healing properties.
The calming and relaxing aroma of Palo Santo is even more present from the smoke of smouldering wood. Today it continues to be enjoyed for its cleansing and healing properties, much like Sage, to release energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting scent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation, providing a deeper spiritual connection.
Selenite Origin: Morocco
This gentle yet powerful mineral has wide-ranging cleansing abilities. A crystal for clarity and guidance, selenite provides support to clear your mind, sharpen your awareness and restore balance of the mind and body.
Keep selenite in your home or sacred space to provide protection from negative energy and create a safe and quiet space with a peaceful atmosphere.
Cleanse and recharge your crystals and jewellery by placing them on top of selenite overnight.
Gently sweep away negative energy and remove energy blockages by gliding a selenite want from your crown to your feet.
Hold a piece of selenite to your third eye for an instant “declutter”
Be in a well-ventilated area, to allow the negative energy and smoke to escape.
Have an intention in mind that you will say or focus on during the ceremony.
NOTE: It is important to smudge yourself first prior to smudging bodies and spaces.
Light the tip of your smudge stick and allow it to burn (3-10 seconds for sage or up to 1 minute for Palo Santo), then blow out the flame and allow it to smoulder and smoke.
As you perform your cleansing ritual repeat your intention either aloud or in your own mind, staying focused on the movement of the smoke and welcoming the shift of energy.
Move the smouldering stick around allowing the smoke to engulf the space or object of your focus. Allow the aromatic benefits to bring positive energy and good feelings.
You can continue to blow the glowing embers to extend your ritual, otherwise when you’re finished place the smoking stick on a fire proof dish and allow it to cease smoking on its own or extinguish the tip in a fire proof bowl of sand or soil.
Incorporating smudging into your full moon ritual, seasonal ritual or as often as you feel is needed. When you feel sluggish, energetically drained, feel bad vibes or negative energy emitting from an object, space or even your own aura, it is time to smudge and bring a clean energetic state.
Avoid allowing the smouldering tip of the smudge stick to come in contact with skin, fabrics or the object you are smudging. Keep a bowl of water or a method of extinguishing nearby.
CLICK HERE to find Sage, Palo Santo, Incense.
I am all for creating our own reality. Did you know that this all starts with what you think?
What we think about a lot, eventually creates a belief. And what we believe creates our reality. The thing is though - that we are born as creative beings. We are free to think with our own mind and our truths are ours alone.
A victim opt in to someone else's beliefs, but a powerful empowered light being choose their own thoughts.
you do this by becoming aware of what you think & believe. Then you become he observer of your thoughts & "feel" into it. Ask yourself; where did this though/belief come from & does this thought/belief serve me? It it does, keep it/them and if it doesn't; choose another thought/belief.
Now is the time to step into our own truth, to let go of thoughts and beliefs that does not serve us. The time has come for humanity to come together to create a powerful, wonderful new reality. But, it starts with us as individuals first. We must be brave enough to look at our own thoughts and beliefs. Remember to if you don't feel comfortable with the current reality, go within and monitor your thoughts and beliefs. See how you feel when you observe them. If the make you feel uncomfortable, stressed, afraid and uncertain; then it's time to ask yourself, where this thought or belief came from and then choose if it serves you or not. If we want a different reality, we must start observing our own thoughts and beliefs by going within. Within is where you will find the truth, the answers and ultimately the "new" reality.
Always remember that you are a powerful empowered light being.
Sending lots of love, light and peace your way,
I feel so blessed to live in a very special part of the world and today I had a good reminder of this as I spent part of the day on the beach and in the bush.
I live in Torquay which is on the Surfcoast in Victoria - about 95 km south of Melbourne. I drove towards Lorne today on the Great Ocean Road and stopped a little past Lorne near the St George River.
I found a walking track which to my surprise I had not explored before. It was so beautiful!
I just felt instantly connected and relaxed. The further in on the path I was, the further away I found myself from the outside world and the stress and worries melted away.
The nature and the trees speak to me. We are dependent on each other. The love is there, so deep. It makes we ask myself "who am I", "what role do I play in this todays world" and then the overwhelming feeling of peace washes over me. A humble feeling of "just be", "just be you".
I feel so much love for this paradise we live in and this place we put under so much pressure. Mother Earth sure is showing us that things gotta change at the moment. I feel that the humans are part of this gigantic flora which are made of "good" and "bad" bacteria. At the moment there is too much of the "bad" and Mother Earth is feeling it and showing us.
I had the urge of just embracing this tree and feel the love and connection. It's an amazing feeling! I believe it can restore our health and reduce inflammation - as much as walking barefoot on the earth can.
Some of the trees are hollow, but it does not mean there is life.
Amazing mushrooms and flower.
I started feeling more and more alive.
After visiting that amazing bush I walked towards the beach which was just a km away.
The most stunning beach! On the highest point of the busy area is Teddy's Look out.
The water was refreshingly cold as it is down here on the Surfcoast, but the water is probably the clearest you find in the world. The colour is my favourite; blue, aqua and white.
This is definitely one of my favourite spots on the Surfcoast.
My heart is filled again with gratitude and love.
Remember to connect with nature. Remember to take care of Mother Earth.
Much Love, Karin xx