We live in extraordinary times. Can you feel it?
I believe we are going through a shift in consciousness and therefore an awakening or an increased awareness of spiritual or higher dimensions of existence beyond our everyday, materialistic concerns.
We are moving towards a more enlightened state of being for humanity - a New Earth. This world is a more harmonious world, a world which is based on love, peace and unity.
We are also going through a shift in values - a spiritual evolution - which we also call ascension or spiritual evolution.
We are going through a collective awakening and for this to happen us as individuals must undergo a personal transformation and spiritual growth.
This collective awakening is necessary for us to bring positive changes on a global scale.
I started my spiritual awakening years ago now and it's not always easy to move through. Please trust me, you can do this though. All is well and there is a plan.....we all came her to play our part,
Just remember to listen to your heart. That is where truth and freedom is. And most of all, let go of the fear. Focus on Love. Love has the answers,
I spend lots of time in nature and around waters. Enjoy the video I made from my last adventure in my paradise.
Sending Love and Light your way.
I keep my skin routine very easy and of course toxic free. One of my favourite things is to make Guasha. Guasha is an age - old technique used by the Ancie Asian, Greek and Egyptian civilisations. I find it makes my skin super soft and it deep cleanses the skin. It opens up the pores so that the skin can breathe.
The best thing it only needs two or three ingredients - Bicarb Soda, Vodka and Lavender or Frankincense Essential Oils (optional).
It only takes a few minutes to make and this is what you need:
- Bicarb Soda (make sure it's aluminum free)
- Cheap triple distilled Vodka
- Lavender or Frankincense Essential Oil
You will need a glass jar with a big enough opening to reach your hand in.
Fill the jar with 80% bicarbonate soda, then fill and saturate with vodka until you reach a level about 1 cm above the bicarb soda. Mix in a few drops Essential Oil. This will make a nice putty-like consistency that can be used as a body scrub. Always make sure to seal the jar after use, as it will evaporate quickly and turn really hard.
When you shower, simply rinse your whole body, turn off the water and add a tablespoon or so of the Guasha mixture onto a loofah or body glove for each of your limbs.
Firmly scrub over your entire body. I even scrub my face, just be gentle on the face at first.
Then get back under the water and completely rinse your skin. Squeaky clean!
Why is this detox so powerful?
Bicarbonate soda is highly alkaline. It kills acidic bacteria that build up in the skin. The skin has seven layers of dermis and epidermis and a lot of stuff can accumulate in the skin. Fungus, yeasts, petrochemicals, parasites and moulds can come out as rashes and infections.
Did you know that petrochemicals (in the air and in some toxic skin products) can get into the skin and really block it up, which can results in pimples and irritations?
Using guasha opens the pores of the skin as well as alkalising everything. The Guasha is super cleansing and detoxing and it allows more oxygen to enter and this creates beautiful, youthful skin.
I suggest you do this everyday for the first week and then about 2 - 3 times a week.
Stepping into your true power is about recognizing your potential, building confidence, and taking action to live authentically.
Here are some tips to help you on this journey:
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Reflect on your values, passions, and aspirations.
- Identify limiting beliefs and work on changing them.
Set clear goals:
- Define your short-term and long-term goals.
- Make your goals specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).
- Create a vision board or journal to visualize your goals.
- Celebrate your achievements, no matter how small.
- Practice self-compassion and self-love.
- Challenge negative self-talk and replace it with positive affirmations.
- Continuously learn and improve yourself.
- Read, take courses, attend seminars, and seek mentors.
- Embrace challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Be true to yourself and your values.
- Don't try to fit into someone else's mold or expectations.
- Express your thoughts and feelings honestly.
Surround yourself with positivity:
- Seek out supportive and uplifting relationships.
- Eliminate toxic people and environments from your life.
- Engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.
- Break down your goals into manageable steps.
- Create a plan and start taking action, even if it's a small step.
- Consistency is key, so stay committed and persevere.
Manage fear and uncertainty:
- Understand that fear is a natural part of growth.
- Develop resilience to face challenges and setbacks.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation to stay grounded.
- Read biographies or stories of people who have overcome obstacles.
- Listen to motivational speakers or podcasts.
- Join groups or communities that share your interests and passions.
- Prioritize your physical and mental health.
- Get enough sleep, eat a balanced diet, and exercise regularly.
- Practice relaxation techniques and stress management.
Celebrate your successes:
- Acknowledge your achievements, no matter how small.
- Share your progress with others who support you.
- Use your successes as motivation for future endeavors.
Be patient and persistent:
- Recognize that personal growth takes time.
- Stay persistent, even when faced with challenges or setbacks.
- Keep refining your path and goals as you evolve.
Stepping into your true power is an ongoing journey. It's about self-discovery, self-improvement, and taking action to live in alignment with your values and aspirations. Embrace the process, and remember that setbacks are a natural part of growth. Keep moving forward, and you'll continue to evolve into your most empowered self.
Focusing on what you want is important for several reasons, as it plays a significant role in personal growth, motivation, and the achievement of your goals.
Here are some key reasons why it's crucial to focus on what you want:
1. CLARITY OF PURPOSE When you focus on what you want, you gain clarity about your goals, desires, and aspirations. This clarity provides a sense of purpose and direction in life. It helps you understand where you want to go and what steps you need to take to get there.
2. MOTIVATION & DRIVE Knowing what you want serves as a powerful source of motivation. When you have a clear vision of your goals, you're more likely to stay committed and take consistent action to achieve them. This motivation can help you overcome obstacles and persevere through challenges.
3. POSITIVE MINDSET Focusing on what you want encourages a positive mindset. It shifts your attention away from dwelling on problems or limitations and directs it toward solutions and possibilities. This positive outlook can boost your confidence and resilience.
4. GOAL SETTING Identifying and focusing on what you want is the first step in setting meaningful and achievable goals. Setting specific, measurable, and realistic goals allows you to create a roadmap for success and track your progress along the way.
5. RESOURCE ALLOCATION When you know what you want, you can allocate your time, energy, and resources more effectively. You can prioritize activities that align with your goals and avoid distractions or pursuits that do not contribute to your desired outcomes.
6. DECISION MAKING Focusing on what you want makes decision-making easier. It helps you evaluate options and make choices that are in alignment with your values and objectives. This reduces decision fatigue and leads to more consistent and intentional actions.
7. SELF DISCOVERY The process of identifying what you want often involves self-reflection and self-discovery. It allows you to gain a deeper understanding of your values, passions, strengths, and weaknesses. This self-awareness can lead to personal growth and a greater sense of fulfillmenT
8. RESILIENCE When you encounter setbacks or face challenges, knowing what you want can serve as an anchor. It reminds you of your long-term goals and encourages you to adapt, learn from failures, and keep moving forward.
9. MANIFESTATION & LAW OF ATTRACTION Some believe that focusing on what you want can attract those desires into your life. The Law of Attraction suggests that like attracts like, so concentrating on positive outcomes may increase the likelihood of those outcomes becoming a reality.
10. LIFE SATISFACTION Ultimately, focusing on what you want contributes to a higher level of life satisfaction and happiness. Pursuing your passions and goals can lead to a sense of fulfillment and contentment.
I find that when I am focusing on what I want; it provides clarity, motivation, positivity, and direction in my life.
It empowers me to set and achieve goals, make informed decisions, and live a more purposeful and satisfying life.
Do you need some help with FOCUSING ON WHAT YOU WANT?
Contact me to book in for a CLARITY COACHING CALL.
Life's journey is often characterized by peaks and valleys, moments of joy and sorrow, growth and stagnation. In the realm of personal and spiritual development, there's a concept that encapsulates one of the most profound and challenging experiences: the Dark Night of the Soul. This concept, often attributed to spiritual and philosophical traditions, speaks to a period of intense inner turmoil, questioning, and transformation. In this blog, I'll delve into the essence of the Dark Night of the Soul, explore its significance, and discuss ways to navigate this transformative journey.
The Essence of the Dark Night of the Soul
The Dark Night of the Soul refers to a phase in one's spiritual or personal development journey where an individual undergoes a deep and unsettling crisis of the self. This crisis is marked by a profound sense of emptiness, disillusionment, and a feeling of being disconnected from one's purpose or spiritual foundation. The term was popularized by mystic and poet Saint John of the Cross, who described it as a period of spiritual dryness and detachment from God.
However, the Dark Night of the Soul is not limited to religious or spiritual contexts. It can also manifest as a psychological and emotional experience, often triggered by life events such as loss, trauma, or intense personal challenges. During this phase, individuals may grapple with existential questions, identity crisis, and an overwhelming sense of despair.
Significance of the Dark Night
While the Dark Night of the Soul is undeniably distressing, it holds immense significance in the journey of personal growth and transformation. This period of darkness serves as a crucible for profound change and self-discovery. It's a space where old beliefs, attachments, and ways of being are stripped away, making room for a deeper understanding of oneself and the world.
- Ego Dissolution: The Dark Night challenges the ego, the constructed sense of self. As the ego is dismantled, individuals confront their insecurities, fears, and illusions. This process is uncomfortable but necessary for authentic self-awareness.
- Re-aligning Values: This phase often prompts a reevaluation of one's values, goals, and relationships. What once seemed important may lose its significance, leading to a more authentic alignment with one's true desires.
- Spiritual Awakening: For those on a spiritual path, the Dark Night can lead to profound spiritual awakening. The crisis prompts seekers to explore deeper layers of spirituality and find a more genuine connection to their beliefs.
Navigating the Darkness: Embracing Transformation
- Acceptance and Surrender: Resisting the Dark Night only intensifies the struggle. Embracing the experience with acceptance and surrender allows individuals to flow with the process, fostering a sense of inner peace amid the chaos.
- Self-Compassion: Practicing self-compassion is crucial. The journey through the Dark Night is a testament to your strength and resilience. Treat yourself with the kindness you would offer a dear friend.
- Seeking Support: You don't have to navigate the Dark Night alone. Seeking support from friends, family, therapists, or spiritual mentors can provide much-needed guidance and a sense of connection.
- Creative Expression: Engage in creative activities that allow you to express your emotions and thoughts. Writing, painting, music, and other forms of artistic expression can help you process and understand the depth of your experience.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Cultivating mindfulness and engaging in meditation practices can help you observe your thoughts and emotions without attachment. This detachment can provide clarity and perspective.
The Dark Night of the Soul, while challenging, is a profound opportunity for growth, transformation, and self-discovery. It's a reminder that the path to authenticity often requires traversing the depths of our inner landscape. By embracing the darkness with openness and a willingness to learn, we can emerge from the experience with newfound wisdom, resilience, and a deeper connection to ourselves and the world around us.