Do you want to be Happy? I know that I do and I am pretty sure you do to. I have learnt to give up a few things in order to make my life so much more easier and more fun.
I believe that we hold on to so many things that cause us stress, pain and suffering. Sometimes we are reluctant to "let all these things go". We just cling on too them.
Are you ready to "let go" of what causes your life to be a struggle, stressful and miserable?
Well, today I thought I will share some of my top tips for creating a Happier Life.
- Give up the past; I know it's not easy because we are familiar with the past and the future is unknown. Just keep in mind that the present moment is all that you have and all you ever will have. Be present in everything you do. Life is. journey and not a destination. Develop a clear vision for your future, prepare yourself but always remember to be present and have fun in the "now" moment.
- Let go of limiting Beliefs: Did you know that a belief is just an idea that you hold in your mind. Don't let your thoughts limit you from what you can do and what is possible. Let yourself dream and spread your wings and fly!
- Stop the Blaming Game: Give up the need to blame other people for what you have done or haven't done. Stop giving away your power and start to take responsibility for your life
- Give up the need to be right: It's simply not worth it. Would you rather be right, or would you rather be kind? Ask yourself, is it really worth it.
- Stop the need of being in control: Allow yourself to give up the need to always control everything that happens to you and around you, situations, people and event.
- Stop complaining: Complaining never makes anyone happy, it only makes you miserable. Remember that no-one can "make you" happy.
- Be yourself unapologetically: Stop trying so hard to be something you are not. Just be you. You will find that people will be drawn to you and you will also be much happier.
- Give up fears: Did you know that fear is only an illusion, it doesn't exist - you created it. Its is all in your mind.
- Stop labelling: labelling things, people or events that you don't understand as being awful, weird or different will only close your mind. Instead, open yourself and your mind by stop labelling.
- Give up resistance to change: Change helps you move forward. We cannot live without change. Change will help you improve your life and also the lives of those around you. Allow yourself to follow your bliss!
- Let go of attachments: The moment that you detach yourself from all things you become peaceful, tolerant, kind. You will be at a place of understanding without trying. Letting go of attachment does not mean that you let go of the love.
- Live your life: Listen to your inner voice. Listen to your heart. That inner voice is your calling. If you listen to other people instead, you will be unhappy. You then only please other people. Remember that you have only one life and it's for you to live on your terms. Don't let other people distract you from following your bliss and listen to your heart's desires.
- Stop self-defeating self-talk: Become aware of how you speak to yourself - what you keep telling yourself. Don't believe everything the mind is telling you - especially if it does not serve you. These voices may not be yours. They belong to someone else. Be the kindest person to yourself. You are worth it all!
- Give up your excuse: Yes you heard me right. Send them away! You no longer need them. Spend your time growing and working on improving yourself instead. Excuses are like lies. They do not serve you. Be truthfully honest with yourself.
- Stop criticism: Remember that we are all different, yet we are the same. We all want to be happy, we all want love and be loved and we all want to be understood.
Oola Coaching can assist you in creating a Balance Happy Life. Click on the image to read more>>>